Five Important Rules
- PLEASE ASK BEFORE DOING ANYTHING for prospective or enrolled student-athletes.
- Only coaches and athletic department staff members are permitted to be involved in the recruiting process.
- Prospective student-athletes remain prospects until they start classes or practice at MSU.
- If a student-athlete accepts any benefits based on his or her special status as a student-athlete, the student-athlete will lose all eligibility for intercollegiate athletic participation.
- Any form of communication with prospects is strictly prohibited, including through social media platforms such as Facebook and twitter.