2016 Tax Information – Bulldog Club
A portion of your Bulldog Club contribution may be deductible for your income tax purposes. The amount of your contribution that is deductible for federal income tax purposes is generally limited to the excess of the amount contributed (cash value of property) over the value of goods and services received from the Bulldog Club. In the case of eligibility for athletic event tickets, the law allows you to deduct eighty percent (80%) of the amount contributed.
Additionally, football season ticket holders in premium areas must deduct the following amounts:
- Complimentary food in Floyd Wade Club Level or Scoreboard Club: $84 per season ticket
- Complimentary food in the Gridiron: $84 per season pass
- Complimentary food in State Level Loge: $120 per season ticket
- Complimentary food in State Level Suites: $132 per season ticket
- Complimentary food in East Side Suites: $1,200 per suite.
- Personal storage locker in any club area: $60 per locker
If you receive complimentary parking passes with your east side suite or east side club seats, you must deduct an additional $150* for each parking pass.
The Bulldog Club, Inc. is a 501 (C) 3, non-profit organization and our tax I.D. number is 51-0163622.
If you have any additional questions regarding the tax deductibility of your contribution, you should consult your tax professional.*amount is subject to change